Saturday 5 May 2012

Prada Heels

My mistake! they are actually elements of cars not rockets! This is Prada's 2012 Classic Car Heels! With those elements going upwards diagonally, it draws the eyes outwards and gives the shoe a sense of movement.  I absolutely love them!
For more images you can visit the following link: http://chuknum.com/2012/01/17/fashion-pradas-2012-classic-car-heels/

From what I see in these shoes, they reflect on our fast pace world, where everybody wants to move faster, work fast, drive faster because there is just not enough time to do everything in one day! We are moving constantly to catch up with time. 
I love how a functional shoe can be view as a piece of art! If I ever get to own one of these, they won't get worn! They'd be sitting on top of my fireplace as a decoration! who says you have to buy shoes that fits ur feet? ;)   

***Check out the link above to see what actually inspired the designer in creating these shoes!!!!

1 comment: