Wednesday 28 September 2011

Kaye

I'm not fully sure about the name I'm going to give to the brand, it's a tough choice! The name has to say a lot of things! It has to say a lot about who I am and my Style in shoes, and it has to stand out so that people will always remember the name of the brand. I refuse to use my own name on my shoes because I don't want everyone to be stepping on my name :P 


For those of you who wants to know a little bit more about this shoe (inspired by the necklace shown in the picture), I got a mail from Krystine today, and she wanted me to design a shoe for her wedding, and she wants it in blue (facebook blue she said lol), oh darn! she said she wanted it to be sparkly too (just re-read her mail), looks like I have some re-sketching to do!
So, anyway, Today when I was getting ready to go to work, i picked up this necklace from my desk, and i stared at it for quite some time, and was wondering how nice it would be if it was on my foot. So i placed it between my eyes and my right foot, adjusting the distance of the necklace so it wraps perfectly on my right foot. And I was like, O-M-G! I can turn this into a shoe! and for the rest of the day, i make sure i have the image in my head, not letting it slip away, cuz it's the best idea i've had in a long time.


When I got home and read Krystine's mail, I've decided to dedicate this shoe to her. Just because it is very appropriate for a wedding -in terms of idea (I'm really not sure how comfortable this shoe is going to be!); She is one of those people who are terrified of weddings! the word "wedding", literally, scares her. Who would've thought she's getting married before Whitney and I??? Who would've Thought????  Someone's found a key to her heart, and I sure hope those 2 live happily ever after! 


Below is the Sketch of the shoe! I have nO IDEA where to go from there! I don't even know if its possible to get that made!!! I have 2 years tho, so i hope i can do this!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh,MissM!That shoe is amazing!I hope you can accomplish this,well you got 2 years!Its going to be awesome!<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! i do have 2 yrs, but i dont have money lol if u notice any shoe competitions going on plz do let me know! i wanna get my name out there somehow lol

    ReplyDelete