Sunday 13 March 2011

- the Beginning of my new blog - the Beginning of a new life -


Baby Maya was born on March 10, 2011. Congratz Whitney and Paul, she's a work of Art :)
I remember holding her for the first time, worrying that she might cry because I was holding her uncomfortably. But she smiled with her eyes half-opened. A little while later she would open her eyes even more, and I could see her beautiful blue eyes. So beautiful! I will always remmeber when I first heard you sneeze Maya! I can't wait for you baby shower, you are gonna <3 the clothes I bought for you, you little diva!


As for my Blogs, I will start posting pictures of my work once i have something to show, and will also talk about how I have come up with my ideas. Other than showing my Art works, I would also love to post up shoes that i find beautiful, gorgeous, hot, sexy, you name it! And artists/work of arts that have inspired me.


That is it for now, but more to come :)
 stay tune...


No comments:

Post a Comment